- SAP professionals design, implement, installation, configuration, maintenance and deploy SAP solutions to accomplish definite industry goals.
- The Candidate should be aware of Installation that includes SAP R/3, ECC, Net weaver, Net Weaver components, Solution Manager Etc…
- He should be able to do user administration like creating and deleting users, assigning and resetting passwords, locking and unlocking users.
- Sound Knowledge of SAP applications (Transactional, Analytical, and DB’s)
- Implementation experience of SAP applications (ECC, BW, CRM, SRM, EP, PO, BOBJ, etc…)
- Have a strong technical background as you be expected to know UNIX, AIX, LINUX, WINDOWS, ORACLE, MSSQL,DB2/DB6, JAVA, and all the combination in between them. Also you should know your HARDWARE really well and you need to be skilled on NETWORKING, switching and routing.
|Job Category||SAP BASIS|
|Skills||Basis and Solution Manager Unix|
|Desired Profile||SAP Basis / Oracle|
|Education||B-Tech, Masters, SAP Basis Certification|
|Role Purpose||Work as SAP Basis consultant and provide operational support for SAP Basis issues|